Follow the link for the latest information
- Feeling tired
- Difficulty breathing
- High temperature
- Cough and/or sore throat
symptoms are similar to other respiratory diseases including the common cold, itself a type of coronavirus.
If you are
concerned you have may have contracted the virus, you can use NHS 111 online tool – https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19
DO NOT book an appointment or visit the surgery or hospital as if you have the virus, you risk spreading it to others. If you have any concerns, please contact NHS 111 for advice.
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Stay At Home advice can be found here
Everyone is being reminded to follow Public Health England advice to:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or
sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using
public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
More information can be found on the NHS website here